The Department of Justice Library Staff is pleased to announce a job posting for a GS-1410-14, Supervisory Librarian (Acquisitions), position:  https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/375461500.

The position is open to applications by status candidates July 14 through the end of July 28th.

The Department of Justice is ranked as one of the top 5 large agencies in the federal government to work for, according to "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government."

The Justice Library Staff plays an integral role in supporting the mission of the agency and in providing the best research collections and services to the largest law firm in the world.  We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment.

We invite all qualified and interested candidates to apply!

Dennis G. Feldt
Director, Library Staff
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Rm. 5313