Excess List 20140722 Dear Colleagues: If you would like any of these items, please let me know by COB 20140730. Please contact me at: [log in to unmask] Please send my your mailing address and library property account number. Thank you, Adria A history of the United states: Instructor's Guide and Key. Wade, Wilder, Wade. New York: Houghton: 1966, 1972. Overcoming dyslexia : a straightforward guide for families and teachers / Beve Hornsby ; foreword by Susan Hampshire and Angharad Rees. New York : Arco Pub., 1984. The twelve-month pregnancy : what you need to know before you conceive to ensure a healthy beginning for you and your baby / Barry Herman and Susan K. Perry. Chicago : Contemporary Books, c1992. After the baby is born / by Carl Jones ; photographs by Lyn Jones. New York : Dodd, Mead, c1986. Planning for pregnancy, birth, and beyond / American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Dutton, 1992, c1990. Attention deficit disorder and learning disabilities : realities, myths, and controversial treatments / Barbara D. Ingersoll and Sam Goldstein. New York : Doubleday, 1993. The portable pediatrician for parents / Laura Walther Nathanson ; illustrations by Hogie McMurtrie. New York : HarperPerennial, c1994. Exploring high-tech careers / by Scott Southworth. New York, N.Y. : Rosen Pub. Group, c1993. Government by the people / James MacGregor Burns, J.W. Peltason, Thomas E. Cronin. Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, c1984. Government by the people : national, state, and local edition / James MacGregor Burns, J.W. Peltason, Thomas E. Cronin. 10th ed. Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, c1978. Treasury of presidential quotations. Harnsberger, Caroline Thomas, 1902-1991, editor. Chicago, Follet Pub. Co., 1964. Area handbook for People's Republic of the Congo (Congo Brazzaville). Co-authors: Gordon C. McDonald [and others Washington; For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.] 1971. Our Constitution and Government. Federal Textbook on Citizenship. Home Study Guide. Final Tests. Revised 1978. Our Constitution and Government. Federal Textbook on Citizenship. Home Study Course. Lesson Worksheets. 1978. Our American Way of Life. Federal Textbook on Citizenship. Becoming a Citizen Series. Book 1. 1980. Our Government. Federal Textbook on Citizenship. Becoming a Citizen Series. Book 3. 1973. Descriptive Statistics. Stanley S. Blank. Appleton-Century-Crofts, 1968. The recovery of confidence [by] John W. Gardner. New York, Norton [1970]. Statistical methods [by] Herbert Arkin [and] Raymond R. Colton. New York, Barnes & Noble [1970]. The report of the President's Commission on Campus Unrest. [Washington] : [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], [1970]. Theodore Roosevelt cyclopedia, edited by Albert Bushnell Hart ... and Herbert Ronald Ferleger ... foreword by William Allen White. New York City, Roosevelt Memorial Association [©1941] A young person's guide to military service / Jeff Bradley ; foreword by Paul E. Tsongas. Boston, Mass. : Harvard Common Press, c1983. Strategic defenses / Stanley L. Englebardt.New York : Crowell, ©1966. Strategic military deception / edited by Donald C. Daniel, Katherine L. Herbig. New York : Pergamon Press, c1982. United States military road atlas / by William "Roy" Crawford, Sr., L. Ann Crawford, and R.J. Crawford. Falls Church, Va. : Military Living Publications, 2000. Book of forms for everyday living / Louisa Rogers. Lincolnwood, Ill. : National Textbook Co., c1989 (1990 printing) Peterson's job opportunities for business and liberal arts graduates, 1992.Princeton, N.J. : Peterson's Guides, 1991.