Please join an Infotrieve representative for onsite and Webex sessions July 16 and 17, and August 13 and 14, 2014.
Onsite: LC John Adams Bldg., FEDLINK Conference Room, LA218
Webex: see direction below to participate online.
Onsite registration: Please e-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask], to register to attend in person.
Subject: Infotrieve Optimizes Content Access - Join a Webinar to Learn More
Infotrieve, Inc., the 20-year industry leader in global-enterprise SaaS software and business services for scientific, technical and medical (“STM”) published content access and management has been named an approved FEDLINK vendor (Service ID: NF and Contract Number: LC14C7005).
As a full service information management company, Infotrieve provides information professionals with optimized e-content access, acquisition and management. Its Mobile Library platform:
• Houses a content management engine, offering cloud-based access to an organization’s full suite of information assets maximizing access to electronic subscriptions, databases, research literature, and enterprise repositories
• Provides comprehensive rights management capabilities
Infotrieve has long standing client relationships in the government sector, most notably the five-year running partnership with the National Research Council of Canada’s Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (NRC-CISTI).
Learn more by joining one of the Mobile Library demonstration webinars below or visiting: http://go.infotrieve.com/government
Click on a date below and register today:
• Wednesday, July 16, 10:00 am
• Thursday, July 17, 1:30 pm
• Wednesday, August 13, 1:30 pm
• Thursday, August 14, 10:00 am
The password to register is: Infotri
Ulisse A. Gallo, Esq., Government Sales Manager
Infotrieve, Inc. | (202) 422-2442