Hi,

May be of interest to you or a colleague; abstracts are due tomorrow, July
29 at 11:59 Pacific Time.

I am organizing the Geoscience Information Society (GSIS) meeting
activities this year at the Geological Society of America (GSA) meeting in
October. Please feel free to contact me or my colleagues, Amanda and(or)
Hannah, directly if you have any questions.

Enjoy the day,
Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily Wild