I received this information from a researcher of Columbia records.
"The Columbia Special Products label release on P-14161 was a late 1971 /
early 1972 pressing release. It seems common. I know little else about this
issue, as Columbia Special Product releases discontinued using XTV (mono)
and/or XSV (stereo) matrix number in January of 1971, There are most
probably a couple of hundred (or more) of these (5 digit) releases on
COLUMBIA SPECIAL PRODUCTS or CSP label after this date, but I have never
catalogued these releases, so therefore know nothing about them. "

Paul Urbahns
Radcliff, Ky