The most common approach is acid-free archival sleeves housed in acid-free
hollinger boxes housing 20-25 discs.

I'm speaking heresy, but I'm doubtful as to the cumulative negative effect
of acidic paper on vinyl or lacquer coated discs, which are already a toxic
stew of chemicals, out-gassing stuff many times nastier than the mildly
acidic vapors of pulp paper.

Steve Greene
Audiovisual Archivist
Office of Presidential Libraries
National Archives and Records Administration
(301) 837-1772