Question for the catalogers in the room: is there a term for the short jingles/breaks/IDs used by broadcasters? I'm in the middle of a finding aid right now and need to account for these as a category. 

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend, 

P.S. You may see this on more than one listserv. Apologies for cross-posting. 

Brandon Burke 
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections 
Hoover Institution Library and Archives 
Stanford University 
Stanford, CA 94305-6010 
vox: 650.724.9711 
fax: 650.725.3445 
email: [log in to unmask]