A little thought that has nothing to do with politics.
So the conductor has been removed, the musicians have left the stage,
and the queen just sits there? I would have loved to see actually how
the concert progressed? Do you think they let him back on stage to
conduct the concert? Or maybe everyone just left? Never have I been to a
concert where the conductor became sick in the middle of the concert. I
have seen a last minute change a day or even a few hours when a
conductor or a soloist became ill and a replacement was found. Who do
you call at such a beyond the last minute? And what do you tell them?
"Hello, can you rush to the Met, the conductor went Koo Koo?"
Shai
בתאריך 31/07/14 11:38 PM, ציטוט Paul Stamler:
> Let us, please, not get into the Israel-Palestine mess on this list.
> Please. James mentions slippery slopes -- and already is referring to
> a musician as "slime".
>
> People aren't slime, and the quick descent of the discussion to that
> level shows how raw the emotions surrounding this issue can be.
>
> So, please, LET'S NOT GO THERE. Let the partisans of Likud and Hamas
> fight it out in some other rhetorical forum.
>
> Peace,
> Paul
>
> On 7/31/2014 1:21 PM, James Roth wrote:
>> Well, here is a perfect example of "slippery slope".
>> The subject IS way-off topic, but when slime tries to use classical
>> music to spread its lies and hate, it's fair game for us to mention
>> and expose it, AT LEAST!!
>>
>> Okey, so what WERE we talking about before?

Cheers
Shai Drori
Timeless Recordings
בברכה,
שי דרורי
מומחה לשימור והמרה של אודיו וידאו וסרטים 8-35 ממ.