From: "Steve Greene" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 1:09:31 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Cataloging term for broadcast jingles/breaks/IDs?

If they are FCC required (typically at the start of the broadcast day or at
the top of the hour) the term should be "station identification". The less
precise terms of "imaging" or "bumper" probably suffices for those spots
used for branding purposes, but not required by regulators.

Steve

Steve Greene
Audiovisual Archivist
Office of Presidential Libraries
National Archives and Records Administration
(301) 837-1772