It was good to see posted Bibframe labels using the publisher,
distributor, manufacturer, producer terms from RDA.  ("Provider"
sounded like a jpbber to me.)  The more commonalty amongst our
standards in concepts and terminology the better.

Is any thought being given to having RDA's work / expression /
manifestation replace Bibframe's present work / instance?

I've no preference for one set of terminology over the other, but
Bibframe seems more a work in progress than RDA, and perhaps easier to
change?

So long as we have RDA's organization based on WEMI, other standards
to be used in conjuction with RDA should be so based.  The absence of
expression from Bibframe makes the three way separation of discription
in RDA by WEM  pointless, and as irrelevant for Bibframe as for MARC.