Mark said:

>Only if BIBFRAME's going to be used for RDA records exclusively.

If WEMI is an accurate representation of the metadata needed for
intellectual and artistic creations, why would it not work for legacy
records created with differing rules, and other communities such as
museums?  If it is not accurate, why use it as the organizing
principle of RDA?

Shouldn't the same concept and organizing principle be used for all
our standards?

Since we are only creating manifestation records at present, and
Bibframe only envisions work and manifestation (aka instance) records,
the WEMI distinctions are not applicable.  Bibframe seems more a work
in progress than RDA, so perhaps easier to change?  But as I said, I
have no preference for one set of distinctions and terms over the
other, only a wish for consistency.