Though no sales were allowable at the state booths, I believe that a limited number of states’ books have been made available by the bookseller in the past.  Has that been discontinued?  I recall the difficulty we had with one year’s selection because it was self-published and not readily available through the DC distributor.

Some uniformity of labelling would probably work better and make a more visually attractive.  We use a stamp rather than a sticker, and the glossy cover of our selection won’t accept a stamp very well.

Jim

Jim Davis

Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book

State Library of Louisiana

701 North 4th Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

www.LouisianaBookFestival.org

Do not forward this message.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner. Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.