From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RSVPs, last call

Hi, All --

In preparation for the Digital Mapping meeting we are holding on Friday, Aug 29, from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. in Dining Room A of the Madison Bldg at LOC, I am sending one last call for RSVPs.

Here is the Doodle link:  https://doodle.com/xs9dz65xhfa55tcc

I'll send a preliminary agenda out to those attending the meeting on Monday, and we can add/amend as the group suggests.

If you are not able to attend the meeting, we will send notes out from the discussion after NBF, via this listserv.

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book