Indiana will probably be there.  Sorry, I just got back from vacation.  There will be two of us, myself and LaShelle Bilal.

Suzanne

Suzanne Walker

Children’s Services Consultant

Director, Indiana Center for the Book

Collaborative Summer Library Program State Representative

Indiana State Library - Professional Development Office

140 N. Senate Ave / Indianapolis, IN  46204

317-234-5649

Read.