Thanks!

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Great Reads Authors and Selling Their Books

Hey Suzanne,
I asked Ann this same question as our Maryland author will be at our table for a few hours.  It's my understanding that they will have a few copies of the books by the authors on the Great Reads map for sale.  I don't expect that these will be available in the same quantities as the authors speaking during the festival.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Andrea D. Lewis
Program Officer
Maryland Center for the Book | Opportunity Grants
Maryland Humanities Council
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161