Mark K. Ehlert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> But when uploading the record to the NAF, I get an error message...

Based on a private response, I should clarify that we're an OCLC library,
and the uploading of new records is being done through the Client.

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 Minitex
Coordinator                    University of Minnesota

the swift course of time." -- Shakespeare, "Two Gentlemen
of Verona," Act I, scene iii