From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lori Robare
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 12:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] feedback for CC:DA on 6JSC/ISSN/5

PCC colleagues,

CC:DA is currently discussing 6JSC/ISSN/5, a proposal from the ISSN Review Group on change in mode of issuance for online resources.  Here's the link to the CC:DA blog page where you can find the text of the proposal and comments so far: http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=1383

I'd appreciate comments from the PCC community about this proposal.  I can post comments to the blog.  The proposed timeline is to wrap up discussion of this proposal by Friday, but if more time is needed, it can be extended.

Thanks!

Lori

Lori Robare
PCC liaison to CC:DA