Hi Lori,

I would like to comment about the concern expressed about the mixed mode of access and thus a fundamental change to RDA.  The intent is not to describe anything “mixed” but rather to describe the current state of the resource only.  Notes can be made about its previous mode of issuance, which does not exist anymore.

Thanks,

Regina

Regina Romano Reynolds

Director, U.S. ISSN Center