CC:DA is beginning to discuss RDA revision proposals and discussion papers from other JSC constituencies.  Discussion takes place primarily on the CC:DA website, which is accessible to all  (http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?p=1466) and at times on the “rules” discussion list.

Although anyone can follow the discussion on the CC:DA website, only members and liaisons can post comments.  If you have a comment you would like to share, please let me know.  As the PCC liaison to CC:DA, I will be happy to post your comments.

A list of all revision proposals and discussion papers is available at http://www.rda-jsc.org/workingnew.html.

Lori Robare

PCC liaison to CC:DA