I don't know that record, but here is his obit in the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/11/arts/henry-schuman-69-oboist-conductor-and-festival-director.html

He was apparently also a free-lance oboist.  If you google his name, you
will find some recordings, altho I didn't see that one.

Best,
John Haley