Dom is indeed a full-fledged member of ARSC. I had the extreme pleasure of
running into him at the Chapel Hill meeting a few months  ago. He was a
presence in various areas of the hotel and could be seen at all hours
jamming on banjo, bones, quills, etc.with whoever happened to be around.

A wonderful performer in every sense.

Peter Hirsch