Lou Judson wrote:

> I haven't heard his name for maybe 40 years, but some of the songs
> resonate from my youth and KYA/KEWB ("The Big Six-Ten!") top 40 radio - the
> crown party noises in Quarter to Three (as well as the refrain!) are deep
> in my blood.

Gary US Bonds made some of the early "garage records" thought they weren't
called that then. It was called in collector circles the "Norfolk Sound"
and normally this distorted sound was primarily on LeGrand Records of
Norfolk Va. Like a party going on in the studio. LeGrand is apparently
still in business as "Rockmasters International Network, Inc."

These are the original hits at a fair price.
http://www.amazon.com/Rockmasters-International-Network-Presents-Quarter/dp/B004XES830/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1409672720&sr=8-3&keywords=Rockmasters+International+Network%2C+Inc
.

Paul Urbahns
Radcliff, ky