I haven't seen a reissue of that set but it's possible that another label has reissued it legally or otherwise and that it's not an RCA product.  RCA issued the complete Caruso, (on discs which have subsequently become unplayable), and Naxos also issued a complete Caruso.  Might be the same situation.

db