Maybe the University of Maryland would have performance materials for
the version with the chorus, as they have the Earl Wild Collection.
They are not listed in any series I could detect.

http://digital.lib.umd.edu/archivesum/actions.DisplayEADDoc.do?source=/MdU.ead.ipam.0012.xml&style=ead#series4.a

Thom Pease
Library of Congress