On 9/3/2014 20:28, Tom Fine wrote:
> Hi Richard:
>
> You should make an appointment to visit Gerald Fabris at the Edison Site
> and discuss this in detail. Bring your engineer along.
>
> There is also a guy in the Midwest who does Edison recording demos. He
> visits the Pavek Museum of Broadcasting in St. Paul. Contact Steve
> Raymer there for details and the guy's name.

The only person I know of in the Midwest who does Edison recordings is
Shawn Borri, who lives in Illinois. His old website is
http://members.tripod.com/~edison_1/ ; his new one at
http://www.borriaudiolabs.com is under construction.

The other tremendous expert in Edison recording is Peter Dilg, who's in
New York but I have no contact information for him.

Michael Shoshani
Chicago