These are non-valuable but interesting records. The prices listed cover media mail and a box. All
records have been VPI cleaned unless they are still factory-wrapped.

1. Two early Digital (Soundstream) from Tioch Records: TD1005 "Digital Pipes - Calvin Hampton at the
Organ of the Calvary Episcopal Church" and TD1006 "Gershwin's Fascinating Rhythms" solo piano by
Clive Lythgoe (still wrapped). Both for $5.

2. Two Everest LPs (Solomon era) rescued from a box of flood-damaged records. Cleaned and re-sleeved
in new white cardboard. No mold or other flood damage, LPs in VG condition. 3026 Sheherazade
(LSO/Goosens) and 3053 Pictures at an Exhibition (LSO/Sargent). Both for $5.

3. Karajan Beethoven 7-LP cycle for EMI (electronically reprocessed stereo except Symphony #8 is
native stereo). Box set SLS 5053 with booklet. LPs are VG to EX condition. $7. They are EMI so I
assume UK manufacture.

4. Three early digital (Soundstream) from Delos Records, all still factory-wrapped: 3004 (Sequoia
String Quartet - recorded by Stan Ricker); 3005 (harp music by Susann McDonald - recorded by Stan
Ricker); and 3006 (piano music by Carol Rosenberger - engineered by Stan Ricker). All three for $8.

ALSO, I need to get a partial return on my money on this one ...

5. John Coltrane "Live at the Village Vanguard Again!", MCA/Impulse reissue LP produced by Mike
Cuscuna in 1997. According to Mike, this was cut from the analog master tape (no digital in the
chain), and other sources tell me that the analog master burned up in the Universal soundstage fire.
So this is the last all-analog version of this album. I opened it and VPI cleaned it but never
played it. I happened to borrow the 1990s CD reissue and found the music not to my liking. $15
includes Media Mail shipping.

Ping off-list if interested.

-- Tom Fine