From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Music Hunter
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The Heifetz box

This is interesting because SONY/BMG have been marketing quite a few jumbo sets like this and I believe this  is the 1st one that does not refer to RCA or Columbia recordings.

I just checked it out & you are correct in that it does not specify RCA or Columbia product.

Guess you can start a class action.....

Jay

Your search for sound & video ends here!
Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552