On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:16:48 +0000, James Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm in the library where I work so I looked at their 6-volume RCA LP box
set and noticed, in the first book, that there are re-issues from Decca and
Seraphim.
>I only looked thru the first book, so there might be some other labels
listed in the other 5 books.

The booklet with the discography (the same one appears in each volume) list
everything Heifetz recorded that was commercially issued by that time,
whether it is contained in the 6-volume set or not.  The items on Seraphim
were currently in print and thus were not included, while the items on
Decca were listed but with a footnote saying they were currently
unavailable.  Apparently, RCA did not license them from MCA at the time the
way they licensed Heifetz' HMVs from EMI.

Mark Obert-Thorn