Hi Tom,

Most of the interior photos of the 3rd and Robertson studio were taken by Woody Woodward.  Ray Avery also shot many session photos there. Ray Avery's archive and Woody's archive are now managed by Cynthia Sesso, CTSIMAGES. My PJ/WP blog on Bock and Ravi Shankar has a photo of the studio exterior.  The same photo can be seen in my examination of all of the locations of PJ/WP.

Jim Harrod

Studio front:

http://pacificjazz.blogspot.com/2013/01/dick-bock-ravi-shankar-james-a.html

All of the locations: