Ah- I see! The guy who fixed it all for me was an electronic engineer-
this included rebuilding cylinders, wiring, lubricating and tightening
turntable and all rubber- pretty much everything has been restored- the
cutter head was restored by gib at west tech, and the roller by terry's
rubber rollers (both in the US). had a lot of help by the people at lathe
trolls.

Its an EV dynamic mic- we're currently playing around with different
kinds- recently tried an omni directional mic, and it made no difference
to the recording!

Lorna Fulton
e: [log in to unmask]
t: