I too endorse this mic for it's build quality, price point and versatile personality. Stevie Wonder, who can afford anything made, still insists on this as his go to vocal mic. The brilliant design also precludes the need for a wind screen and/or pop filter in almost any application.

Highly recommended...

AA

Sent from my iPhone