TV2 was ok, there was some height...heavy black velour drapes controlled the walls but peeling them back helped.
TV13 was pretty dark.
I produced  a lot of live recording in TV17 - one 1997 Erykah Badu segment recorded simultaneously to ProTools and mixed in AS1 by Hesh Yarmark (4 seasons, Peter Paul and Mary) on a Neve VR/Studer 827 to digital VTR - sounded fabulous. The live board mix was a disaster, it just wasn't their thing.

Please pardon the misspellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm on an iPhone