From: Maddie Dietrich [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 4:43 PM
To: Music Hunter
Cc: Steven K Gerber; Wagstaff, D John; [log in to unmask]; Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MLA-L] for those interested in great JAZZ performances

Jay, I wholly apologize--I did not mean to insinuate anything, and I realize now the indelicacy of my comment. It's International Talk Like a Pirate day, and I saw an opportunity for clever wordplay, but my comment was inappropriate. I have much respect for you and the company you represent.

Maddie Dietrich