HI!

Nice to hear that the operation is not that expensive with parts and repair
time and is relatively currant too! I have the instruction manual also.
I will call on Monday and hear if he can do it for me!

Tapes; well I really do prefer to use new fresh RMG LPR 35 tapes that sounds
really great on the Revox B77 mk2 machine! I also have some Maxell that also
sounds really good. Guess the deck was adjusted for those Maxell UDXL tapes
originally? I tape from LP's and CD's mainly.

I also have a Revox B77 mk2 4 track machine with 33/4 and 71/2 speed that I
also like to use. This one is in very god condition.

ALSO, I do sometimes purchase second hand tapes cheap if they are in nice
condition. If not I trash them and keep the reels and fill them up with LPR
35 pancakes! But sometimes Basf, Agfa, TDK and Scotch tapes may also sound
good on recordings that's not that critical, like Radio broadcasts etc.
Older tapes, from the 60's, I only use for playback, if there is anything of
interest on them, like family memories etc.

What do you think about this?

All the best
Jan