-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] På vegne av Paul Stamler
Sendt: 20. september 2014 23:41
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: Re: [ARSCLIST] SV: [ARSCLIST] SV: [ARSCLIST] Need for head
demagnietizer?

On 9/20/2014 2:29 PM, Jan Myren wrote:
> PS, How many capasitors is there in total in the recording part to
replace?

> Is there a special brand and type to use, or is this just common and
> easy for an experienced technican to figure out?

I don't know, since I don't have that particular service manual.
Probably about a dozen per channel. Nichicon capacitors are good ones.
Note that you or the technician will need to have the *service* manual for
the B77, which is different from the instruction manual.

Peace,
Paul