 Subject: [ARSCLIST] AW: [ARSCLIST] Phonographs in
(Early-to-Mid-Century)
 Film
 From: David Breneman <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Sat, September 27, 2014 12:50 pm
 To: [log in to unmask]

 Von: "Barnett, Dr. Kyle" <[log in to unmask]>

 > I’m gathering examples of phonographs, gramophones, graphophones,
 > etc. in early-to-mid-century U.S. cinema.

 I wish I knew the titles, but there were a couple Laurel and Hardy
films
 that featured phonographs. In one, they hook up a phonograph under
 the hood of their car in lieu of one of those newfangled car radios.
 In another, Stanley over-winds Ollie's Victrola and the record and
 turntable come popping out of the cabinet on a long spring (that might
 be the same film that has a lot of bits of business involving an
 automatic garage door opener).

 Mit einer kostenlosen E-Mail-Adresse @t-online.de werden Ihre Daten
verschlüsselt übertragen und in Deutschland gespeichert.
 www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos