We just wanted to share some information about upcoming screenings of The 78 Project Movie with other list members.  Inspired by the field recordings of Alan Lomax, The 78 Project is an ongoing documentary journey to record today's musicians with yesterday's technology. Using a single  microphone and a 1930's PRESTO disc recorder, musicians are given one take to cut a record anywhere they choose.  Our road tour to show the film kicked off this past Friday with a screening at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC, where we were honored to be invited to present at the American Folklife Center's Botkin Lectures.  We'll be showing the film on the west coast this coming week, and will be at screenings for Q&A, where we hope to have the opportunity to meet fellow ARSC members in person. More info on the film, upcoming screening dates and times throughout the country is at The 78 Project Movie page: http://the78project.com/the-78-project-movie/