I'm going to send this request out a second time, for recordings of the harpist Reinhardt Elster. Please see below. Mr. Elster and his family would be most grateful with any assistance locating recordings of his playing, especially the performance noted below from Feb. 24, 1980.

Thanks very much,

Russ Hamm