Richard,

Looks like RX 4 has a new "RX Connect” that may solve your issue:

"Use RX in conjunction with your video or audio editing software of choice without slowing down productivity. A round-trip workflow enables you to send audio from your host application to RX, so you can repair and enhance and then send the new audio back to your host."

I love this app!

-Aaron
The Cutting Corporation
4940 Hampden Lane, Suite 300