From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Beth Picknally Camden
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBCO] Policy Statement for RDA 1.11

Dear BIBCO, CONSER, and PCC listservs,

Attached is the draft Policy statement for RDA 1.11, covering both Microform Reproductions and Print on Demand (POD) Reproductions and Photocopies.    My thanks to the group which drafted this proposal.

Please send comments the lists or, if preferred, to Becky Culbertson  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .   Deadline for comments:  Friday Sept. 26.

-Beth

Beth Picknally Camden

Chair, PCC Policy Committee

    and

Goldstein Director of Information Processing

University of Pennsylvania Libraries

215-746-4149            [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://bpcamden.wordpress.com/

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".

--Mahatma Gandhi