I believe the poster is referring to providing transcriptions and/or
translations of the title that do not appear on the piece itself. Those
should be distinguished from the title on piece. AFAIK (catalogers,
please weigh in here!), the only thing we've had in the past is the
title variation (MARC 246), but also AFAIK we haven't actually provided
for translations of titles. Do the cataloging rules address this?

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net