Thanks, Mark. So it would seem that for BIBFRAME, titleVariation would
be the property. However, are these titles associated with the Work or
the Instance/Manifestation?  I find this confusing in BIBFRAME because
titleVariation is listed as a property on the Work page[1] , with domain
Title, but the class Title [1] doesn't include it. Has anyone looked
carefully at titles in BIBFRAME to understand their semantics?

kc

[1] http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work.html
[2] http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title.html

--