Karen,

titleVariation has a range of Title, so you have the Title node to describe in detail the source, type, titlevalue, etc. Currently 246,247,242 are going to titleVariation.

I think formDesignation is coming out of the Title class, since it’s describing the Work, not the title. (That’s a holdover from trying to keep all the parts of a marc title together in building a preferred title or aap.

titleVariation has no domain, but I think in practice it will probably be found on Instances.

We are trying to overhaul titles.  Suggestions welcome.

Nate

Nate Trail

LS/TECH/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402