Hi,

I'm looking for some clarification on where series information that currently resides in Field 490 may
go in BIBFRAME. My initial guess was to use the series property, but the range for series is currently
Work and 490 is sometimes used simply for a publisher imprint which wouldn't be expressed using a
Work in BIBFRAME.

Specifically I'm looking at manga records where the publisher imprint (Jump Comics) is located in field
490. One option I can see is to simply use bf:label and bf:Provider to state the imprint information,
but I was curious as to the possible use of bf:series in such a situation.

Thanks.