This is possible with RDF collections, see
http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/#collections

An example is (note, mybibframe:mediumOfPerformance is added by me just for
demonstration purpose, it is not part of Bibframe)

<piece for oboe and guitar> a bf:Work ;
            bf:Title “Title of this piece for oboe and guitar” ;
            mybibframe:mediumOfPerformance (
                <
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/performanceMediums/mp2013015507>
                <