Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm in favor of doing this re-thinking NOW before we move these practices into BIBFRAME. Note, however, that this will require collaboration with the cataloging community, since in some cases the rules may still support the older concepts.

The PCC is certainly interested in BIBFRAME:
 <http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/documents/bibframe-pcc.html>

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 Minitex
Coordinator                    University of Minnesota

the swift course of time." -- Shakespeare, "Two Gentlemen
of Verona," Act I, scene iii