We have decided to end the call for volunteers earlier than originally
stated. The response has been wonderful. We have a terrific pool of
volunteers to review and will be in touch with volunteers shortly.

Thank you everyone!

​Christine Dulaney and Harriet Wintermute,
​ RPLTS-IG​
​2015 ​
Co-Chairs
Helen Goldman,