Hm.  Worth a look, thanks!

Michele

From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of foxmjc
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Not strictly EAD but sort of related

There is, or was, an EAD 2002 to PDF stylesheet up on the former site where the EAD cookbook was available.   Of course, modifying it may require more effort than you want to expend over this problem and a css solution may be simpler or quicker.

An EAD 3 to PDF stylesheet is available on the GitHub site though it is beta until the schema is finalized.

Michael