It's important for ALL creative works. That's why it's too bad that the
data only separates between "main entry" and "other" without further
distinction. But without some role coding, all you can know, from a
machine interpretation point of view, is "main/other." Oh, and most of
the time we don't even know the role of the main entry, because "main
entry" isn't a creative role.

Take this as a lesson of the difference between creating data for
humans, and creating data for machines. We're still doing the former.
Should we continue to do so?

kc

--
Karen Coyle