Hello all,

The National Science Foundation Library is interested in a product that compiles monthly library usage statistics from multiple journal vendors into one report with the ability to run different types of analyses. If your library uses a product like this or can provide any suggestions, we would really appreciate it.  Please email me at the below email address or [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Samantha

Samantha M. Smith, MLIS

Contract Librarian and Consultant, Martek Global Services, Inc.

Division of Administrative Services (DAS) – Library

National Science Foundation

4201 Wilson Blvd. Rm. 225 North

Arlington, VA 22230

703-292-7830 (Office)

703-292-9245 (Fax)

Please note: As of August 24, 2014, my new NSF email address is [log in to unmask].